Wednesday, July 25, 2007


HI everybody!!! HI Baku !!! !! Sunny city !!! When I heard a capital of my country it associated me friends , brothers , schools , and all beautiful time that I spend there . FOR now I am in a foreign country < class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_4">London . Everything is good. BUT one is not good for me because not many people know about Azerbaijan here . and the second one that not good I am only one student from Azerbaijan , here . and sometimes It is boring because here are many representatives from foreign countries. FOR example there are a lot of people from Spain ,French,Germany, Russian and eats. I am happy because here only one girl from Turkey. For fist I did not know her but when I change my class and come to new class when teacher read my name She said me " gun aydin " .FOR first I think she is came from Azerbaijan , but then she said to me that she is from Turkey ! !! I was very happy because Turkey and Azerbaijan speak on the same language .!!! but we have very little difference in our language . Can you imagine to heard our Turkish speech again!!!!!

No comments: